Translate This Page!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Boston Scifi Festiaval Day 7

Boston Scifi Festiaval Day 7 - This day was a wash for me the all programmed films were rescheduled because we had a pretty significant snow storm here in the Northeastern US.  So I can take one day to rest, sit by the wood stove and sip cocoa.


Valentines Day is Friday and I plan to meet my sweetheart for a delicious meal at the Best Lebanese restaurant in the New England Café Barada so I will be missing the 5pm showing, but Garen being the great guy he is will let me see that short program at another time. So I will do coverage on that set but not until later. I hope you are all bringing your significant other to Fridays 7 or 9pm shows.


Have a great one. Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog email address: movies@edhovey.com