Translate This Page!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988) Sci-Fi marathon

Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988) - Several people go to investigate a meteor sighting but instead find a spaceship in the shape of a circus tent. In this tent are aliens who look like clowns. They capture humans with their cotton candy guns. Once in the cotton candy cocoons, the humans break down into a fluid the clowns can drink through a silly straw. Our heroes, Mike (Grant Cramer), Debbie(Suzanne Snyder), and Officer Dave(John Allen Nelson), with the help of the goofy Terenzi brothers (Michael Seagel & Peter Licassi), attempt to fight the Klowns and save their town.
What I liked: I have to admit this is one of my favorite silly sci-fi movies. I own it and watch at least twice a year. Creative, original and full of humor it is a pleasure for me. Now most people I know are not so enamored so take it as a warning that my rating is higher than everyone Else's for this movie.
Rating (8.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog email address: movies@edhovey.com