Translate This Page!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Biker films, worst of the rest.

 Sorry for the long break from the blog, my work has gotten very busy and I have been doing so much typing that I have been hard pressed to find the desire to continue it at home. This does not mean I have given up on watching Biker movies though.
There have been several Biker films I have watched in the last few weeks that really do not warrant a full review. Mostly they are just too bad for any serious consideration. Not that I don't review bad films but just I only have so much bandwidth and there are other films I want to give the time to. So here is a brief review of some of the less than stellar films I have seen recently.
BigFoot (1971) - Sixties biker on the road in the great northwest, and when two stop to spend some quality time a bigfoot comes and steals the girl. When the guy comes too after being knocked by the creature he teams up with a couple of traveling salesmen to search for the girls. This was a truly ridiculous film but had the great John Carradine as the salesman looking to capture a creature to put in a carnival sideshow. So much was bad about this movie but I think you could it could be great on MST3K. The local sheriff who although gets all kinds of reports of creatures in the woods refuses to take any of them seriously.  The woman pilot who after crashing in the forest is held prisoner of the creatures possible for reproduction reasons. It is as much a campy fun film as a horrible story. I won't say don't seek this out just because it is so crazy in its badness that you may want to watch for a good laugh.
Killer Biker Chicks - Now this one I would recommend staying away from. This was an equally weird and bad film about a roadside brothel in the desert where the women in it are biker chicks and serial killers.. There is so much strangeness in this that I can't even begin to explain it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return once again since I bookmarked
    it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide
    others.
    hedonism resort

    ReplyDelete

Blog email address: movies@edhovey.com