Thursday, August 27, 2026

Bikini Blood Bath (2006)

 Here is an example of how NOT to do a good Horror Comedy. As described in IMDB "It's the last day of school and Jenny, the most popular girl in school, decides to have a sleepover to celebrate with her friends. Meanwhile a disturbed "French" chef from the popular Sausage Party Restaurant decides to go on a little killing spree. Hilarity ensues." I can attest that hilarity does not ensue.

This film is excessively homophobic in its humor, juvenile to the extreme and the horror is not horrific at all. That said it provides booby shot galore so if that is your groove it will at least have it to fall back on.

Written by Johnathan Gorman and Thomas Edward Seymore when they were each about thirty years old, its hard to tell if they were purposely making a blatantly offensive film and thought it was so clever or just were not mature enough at the time to make something good. Either way this one is a stinker.

I personally have a softspot for really bad films and said so with my original review of this in 2011. Today I am thinking I might have to reevaluate that part of myself .

Here is the original review.

https://soresportmovies.blogspot.com/2011/11/bikini-bloodbath-2006-horror-slasher.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog email address: movies@edhovey.com